Working Papers

WELLNESS CHECK FORM: All TPS Staff & Visitors (including Vendors/Contractors) who plan to enter ANY district school or building, must complete the following Wellness Symptom Check Form BEFORE entering the building.
Home  \  Academics  \  School Counseling  \  Working Papers

Working Papers

working papers
Working Papers for the State of New Jersey are to be obtained when a minor between the ages of 14-17 has a promise of employment. A New Jersey employment certificate is valid only for employment within the boundaries of New Jersey.  Youngsters who will be working in New York, Pennsylvania, Delaware, or other states must find out from their prospective employers how to get appropriate working papers.

The A-300 Working Application Form must be completed with information provided by the applicant.  

Section A - Minor
Section B - Employer
Section C - Physician
Section F - Signature of minor
Section D - Proof of age is verified via Skyward.  No additional documentation is required unless requested by Ms. Dockery.

During the time we are working remotely, completed A-300 Working Application Form must be emailed to Ms.Dockery at [email protected] for review.

Sections E and F will be completed by the school and the form will be returned via email.

Email Ms. Dockery with any questions.

© 2021. Teaneck Public Schools. All Rights Reserved.
View text-based website