Skip to main content
Board of Education Special Public Meeting on Tuesday, June 28, 2022, will take place virtually, beginning at 8 pm.
For Board Agenda: Click this link
All Public Comments may be made via the ZOOM LINK or submitted prior to the opening of the public portion



How To Submit Transcripts For Alumnis

To submit transcript requests for Alumnis, please contact Ms. Dockery via email -- [email protected]

To submit transcript requests for current students, please see your current counselor.

How To Process Working Papers

To obtain, process and submit Working Papers, please click on attached file for instructions.

Contact the Issuing Officers/Working Papers for the Township of Teaneck:
Mrs. Kim Dockery, [email protected] or 201.833.5426
Ms. Sheila Moore, [email protected] or 201.833.5137