Dear Teaneck Parents and Guardians:
We are pleased to announce that the Family Access web-based information and communication center is ready for use to all Teaneck parents! Family Access will provide you to real-time information about your child (ren) via a secure Internet connection.
Parents will have full access to grades, progress reports, assignments, attendance, schedules and a message center. User IDs for parents/guardians have been created and are in the system. Since Family Access is the District's primary form of communication with you, we must have up-to-date email addresses and phone numbers in our system. At this time we request that you review and update your information once you have successfully logged into Family Access.
To get started, follow these three simple steps:
2. Login with your username and password. To receive your username and password, click FORGOT YOUR LOGIN/PASSWORD link on the login page to receive an email password reset link. If you do not receive an email, please contact your child's school to verify your email address on file.
PLEASE DO NOT SHARE YOUR LOGIN INFORMATION WITH YOUR CHILDREN. The Middle and High School students have their own separate logins to their portal, Student Access, which provides them with slightly different options than parents.
3. How to review and update your email address and phone number information:
- Click STUDENT INFORMATION from the list of categories on the right side of the screen.
- Click on REQUEST CHANGE(S) TO MY CHILD'S INFORMATION located at the top right side of the screen.
- Make your changes and click SAVE.
Even though we have had this field tested by parent volunteers, we anticipate some glitches. If you do not have access to a computer or the Internet, please contact your child's school for assistance. If you have difficulty accessing your child's information, please email technical support at FamilyAccessQuestions@teaneckschools.org
. If the question or concern is about grades, assignments, attendance or anything related to information from the school, please contact the teacher or school to assist you. We appreciate your patience as we work through any problems.
The District's goal is to provide you with easy access to information about the progress of your child(ren), so we want to be certain that the tools we give you are easy to use and effective.
Teaneck Public Schools