The mission of Teaneck High School, a diverse and inclusive community with a history of excellence, is to provide a superior education by empowering students to develop the skills to become lifelong learners and effective citizens in a globalized society through an engaging curriculum and nurturing environment.
|We at Teaneck High School Believe That:|
- A superior education provides the foundation for life-long learning.
- Everyone has the right to a safe, secure and nurturing learning environment.
- All students have the potential to be successful learners, to contribute effectively to the school and community.
- Education is the shared responsibility of the school, students, families, and community.
- Effective education develops the whole person - spiritually, intellectually, emotionally, socially and physically.