The health and safety of all our students is paramount to all of us at Lacey School and we need your support!
A child with a serious peanut/nut allergy can suffer a severe reaction by ingesting trace amounts or simply touching a peanut/nut-containing food. There are no cures for food allergies, so strictly avoiding allergy-causing food is the safest plan. Please take a moment to read the memo linked below. The safest way to reduce peanut/nut allergy risks in our classrooms is to take the time to read every ingredient label carefully. We trust you understand the necessity of following these guidelines.