Hours of Operation
The library media center is opened throughout the school day from 7am to 2:55pm on Monday and Friday; 7am-4pm Tuesday, WEdnesday, Thursday. Students may use the library media center for research, quiet reading, homework, and/or book selection before, during, and/or after school. All students must sign in at the circulation desk and must have and show their IDs.
Checkout Policies and Procedures
Students may borrow library books for three weeks. Students must have a student ID in order to borrow materials.
All students are expected to follow the rules of the building as well as the following:
- No food, drink (even H2O!), candy, or visible gum (put all food and drinks on table at library entrance or in your book bag).
- Students must sign in at the circulation desk.
- Students must have a signed pass from their teacher to enter/use the library during a class period.
- Respect the rights of others to work effectively.
- Handle all library materials with care.